Rod Stewart - Hits 2016
Nowlan Park on Saturday, the 25/6/16
Gates open 4.45pm
ROD STEWART WILL BE ON STAGE AT 8PM
BEWARE OF BOGUS TICKET SELLERS
Please note the following very important information for the health, safety and enjoyment of all patrons:
• Nowlan Park is a residential area and all patrons attending the concerts are asked to respect the privacy and interests of the local community.
• No early queuing on the streets will be allowed in the vicinity of Nowlan Park.
• Patrons are encouraged to arrive at 4.45pm when gates open.
• All under 16s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian aged over 18.
• Guardians must remain with under 16s and take full responsibility at all times for them throughout the event.
• We reserve the right to refuse admission without refund to anyone who fails to comply with the guidelines.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND COMFORT
• This is an outdoor concert and will take place rain or shine.
• Please remember to plan for adverse weather conditions and check the weather forecast before leaving home.
• Check ticket for the approach route before leaving home.
• Patrons are advised to keep their ticket in a safe place on their approach to the venue.
• Show your tickets at the ticket barrier outside the stadium for inspection; strict security checks will be in operation.
• Patrons are advised not to bring back-packs / large bags.
• The following items will not be permitted: alcohol, banners or flags larger than A4, cameras with more than 1" lens, fireworks, flashlights, food, garden furniture or seats, glass or cans, glowsticks, inflatable balls or balloons, laser pointers, selfie sticks, shooting sticks, studs & spikes, umbrellas, video cameras & audio devices & weapons.
• Obey the stewards and Gardaí and any instructions given over the public address system, for your own safety.
• This event is not a suitable environment for babies or small children. There are no measures in place to facilitate babies or small children. Everyone attending the event must have a concert ticket. High noise levels can damage a child’s hearing.
• There will be a wide range of food and beverages available to buy within the stadium. Please note: Alcohol will only be available for adults ages 18 and over, you will be required to provide photo ID as proof of age.
• There are strictly no re-admissions to the concert.
• Smoking is prohibited, except at designated open areas within the grounds.
• Walk slowly to the exits at the end of the concert.
• An Garda Síochána have devised a traffic management plan for these events. For full details please check the following website www.transportforireland.ie.
• Plan your journey to & from Nowlan Park based on the following:
o You are strongly advised to plan your journey in advance and allow sufficient travel time to and from the venue as traffic delays are inevitable.
o Use public transport; www.transportforireland.ie can help you plan your route.
o Nowlan Park is well served by Iarnrod Eireann and will bring you less than a 15-minute walk to the ground
o A special train service will operate from Dublin for the event; departing Dublin (Heuston) at 14.40 on Saturday June 25th and returning from Kilkenny (MacDonagh) at 00.30 on Sunday June 26th
o Tickets for this special rail service are available from www.ticketmaster.ie and Ticketmaster outlets nationwide. Additional information is available at www.transportforireland.ie .
o Further information on Iarnrod Eireann services available can be found at www.irishrail.ie or phone 1850 366 222.
o Special event car parks include James Stephens on Larchfield Road, James’ Park on Freshford Road and The Orchard on Johnswell Road Roundabout.
All routes to and from the concert venue and car parks will be clearly signed – the organisers in conjunction with An Garda Siochana will ensure adequate signage is in place the day before the event to ease traffic flow and for information of patrons attending the event – and more especially as patrons leave the event to return to their vehicles.
This map of Kilkenny with designated car parks assigned for the event, which are colour coordinated in order to help patrons to locate the correct car park once the event in finished.
(a) St Canice’s Hospital, Old Carlow Road, Kilkenny. YELLOW CAR PARK
(b) St James’s Park, Freshford Road, Kilkenny. RED CAR PARK
(c) Orchard Bar Car park, Johnswell Road, Kilkenny. BLUE CAR PARK
(d) James Stephens GAA Grounds, Nuncio Road, Kilkenny GREEN CAR PARK
o 24hour city centre car parks include Market Yard, Cathedral Square, St Canices, Fair Green, Wolfe Tone Street, Watergate, Library, Dean Street. For more details, check out http://www.kilkennycoco.ie/eng/Services/Traffic/
o Check the AA Roadwatch website for reports on traffic, road works and delays etc.
o For latest live show day traffic updates telephone AA Roadwatch on 1550 22 22 11 (AA Roadwatch premium rates apply) or tune in to RTÉ 2fm.
• Please check your tickets for the correct approach route to the venue.
• There will be a colour coded ticket system in operation to help you reach the correct entry point for the concert.
• Please note the ticket checkpoint indicated on the diagram below.
BOX OFFICE - CREDIT CARD COLLECTIONS
• The official Ticketmaster outlet is located at the O’Loughlin Road / Hebron Road roundabout.
• Please contact Aiken Promotions in advance of the concert at email@example.com with any accessible requests or queries you might have regarding this concert and we will be happy to assist.
GETTING TO NOWLAN PARK
• Nowlan Park is bordered by O’Loughlin Road, Hebron Road
o BLUE ROUTE: HEBRON ROAD
o YELLOW ROUTE: WHEELCHAIR ACCESS VIA HEBRON ROAD
o RED ROUTE: O’LOUGHLIN ROAD
NOWLAN PARK STADIUM IS SITUATED IN A RESIDENTIAL AREA. WE WOULD APPEAL TO ALL FANS TO RESPECT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY BY NOT LITTERING, NOT ENGAGING IN ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR AND BY NOT PARKING ILLEGALLY.
ENJOY THE SHOW AND ENSURE THAT YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE HAS A GOOD TIME BY FOLLOWING THIS ADVICE