National Hurling League Semi-Final on the 16/4/17
At Gaelic Grounds, Ennis Road, Limerick.
Limerick V Galway
Throw in at 14.00
The following is the Garda Traffic Management Plan to cater for above National Hurling League Semi-Final Limerick V Galway at the Gaelic Grounds, Ennis Road, Limerick City on Sunday afternoon the 16th April 2017.
The Garda advice to patrons is to arrive in plenty of time to park up cars legally, i.e. not causing obstruction, on green areas or on locations where parking is prohibited. Cars illegally parked will be ticketed and those causing obstruction are likely to be towed away by Gardai. Patrons are advised to use Street & Off Street Parking in the City or to take the 15/ 20 minutes to walk out to the venue as they will be caught up in traffic if they cross the bridges in the City out to the venue.
The following road closures and diversions will be in place Sunday 16th April 2017.
Road Closures/ diversions will be likely to apply from 12.30hrs onwards at the following locations:
• Ennis Road at its junction with Ivan’s Cross – traffic will be diverted to Northern Ring Road and towards Clonmacken
• Ennis Rd. at its junction with Union Cross – traffic will be diverted along Lower and Upper Shelbourne Road.
• Old Cratloe Road at its junction with Mayorstone Drive
• Old Cratloe Road at its junction with Mayorstone Upper
• Old Cratloe Road at its junction with Mayorstone Upper & LIT Roundabout (Merval Park)
Limited Disabled parking is available at the City End Terrace Car Park.
Match attendants are advised that obstructive vehicle parking will be subject to tow-away operations.