Cookie Consent
We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we assume that you consent to our use of cookies on this device. You can change your cookie settings at any time but if you do, you may lose some functionality on our website.
Garda Confidential No.: 1 800 666 111


Fixed Charge Notices - Traffic

I no longer own the vehicle, what do I do?

If you no longer own the vehicle you must provide proof of this. This can be obtained from your local Motor Tax Office or the Driver and Vehicle Computer Services Division, Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport in Shannon at 1890 411 412.