Where can I pay my charge?
• By telephone - All charges that do not have penalty points can be paid by telephone using laser or credit cards. Debit cards issued by banks outside of Ireland are not accepted. (Lo-Call 1890 30 40 60 0r +353 504 59800 if calling from outside of Ireland)
• In person - all charges can be paid in the Post Office. You can pay by cash, cheque, bank draft or laser card. Cheques should be made payable to An Post.
• By Post - You can pay by cheque. postal order, bank draft, laser or credit card. Debit cards issued by banks outside of Ireland are not accepted. Please note that only one cheque for the full amount can be accepted. A combination of payments cannot be accepted e.g. cheque and cash together. Cheques should be made payable to "Member in Charge". It is not advisable to send cash by post.
• Please note that Day 1 is the date printed under the reference number on the Fixed Charge Notice and not the date of offence. Day 28 and Day 56 are also clearly marked in bold on the top left hand side of the form.
• When paying by card, the transaction will show as "An Post - Billpost" on the bank/credit card statement.
In the case of the holder of a non-irish driving licence, your payment cannot be processed without also providing a copy of your driving licence to our payment agents.